Monday, December 24, 2012

Congratulations!!! Pirate101


Pirate101 is my game of the year. I know just to be nominated for this Award is a win in itself. Myself just watching this game grow to what it is now is an amazing feat. One I have been so honored to experience .Kingsisle has made anything amazing game. So if you are reading this go out and check out Pirate101!!

I have tried many games since i started playing computer games and none have kept my attention like Kingsisle games, so for me Pirate101 is my game of the year.

I want send my congrats to Kingsisle you so deserve this award!!!



1 comment:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade