Saturday, December 1, 2012

Paige's December of Colorful Contests

I would love to see a Christmas Pixie


Color Me Contest

Color me contest is to take one of these pets' List below' coloring pages and color in away YOU would love to see the pet in game. Much as I did in the banner for this contest. Make it what you would really like to see a pet look like. This contest starts December 1st, 2012 ends December 10,2012. 6pm US Central Time.

This contest is now closed . Weekly dorm and random draw are both open.
Winners will be posted in a new blog post by Dec 11th 5pm central time.
Winners

List of coloring pages to choose from
Elemental Bat
Blood Bat
Fire Bird
Firecat
Fire Dragon
Humungofrog
Hydra
Ice Serpent
Imp
Piggle
Pixie
Spider
Storm Shark
Stormzilla
Thunder Snake
Unicorn

Rules
* Take a coloring page from the list pets and re-color in a way you would like to see the pet in game.(does not have to be in holiday colors-make it what you would want.)
* send your finished coloring page to Contest@paigemoonshade.com along with your wizard name by December 10,2012 6pm US central time. Please make sure to have the email title has Color Me Contest.
* You may enter up to 3 coloring pages with your one entry. Though you can only win one of the prizes.


20 Winners!! 
Each winner will receive one Mystery Bundle! Comes with 5000 crowns! 
1 - Amaranthine Staff

__________________________



From December 1,2012 - December 31, 2012 

This Contest has ended

To enter send a email to Contest@PAIGEMOONSHADE.COM , along with your wizard's in-game name (such as Paige MoonShade) . When entering this drawing please make sure to add Random Draw contest to your email.
* All you need ' Your Wizard name' and you will be entered to the random draw. No need to send more than one email your name will just be re-entered into each days drawing.

Enter early for more chances to win!! 

Once you win a prize your name will be removed from drawing list for future drawings for this contest. You only need to send your name in once it will be re-entered each day.

All winners will be posted in this topic Before 5:00PM central US the day of each drawing and prize sent out. 

Prize
Amaranthine Staff
There is even a Chance you could win one mystery Bundle!!

Daily Drawing Winners 1 per day
Megan
Devin LifeShade
Leesha Moondust
Sophia Waterheart
Julia Shadowcaster
Julia Dreamcaster
Grace
Paige Dreamcloud
Jack Shadowrider
Blaze Fireweilder
Luke Skywalker
Duncan StormThief
Allan RainBowHeart
Blaze Waterstrider
Carlos FireCaster
Ezmee Shadowblade
Taylor Ashcrafter
Emily DawnBringer
Tabitha Darksword
Paige Soultalon
Dylan River
Destiny FrostBlossom
Fiona ThunderCloud
kestrel pearlheart
Jack SilverSong
Brandon OwlSword
Jordan Moonstone
Michelle Mooncatcher
Devin StormRider
James DragonCatcher
Taryn DreamFlower


____________________________
Themed Dorm Room Decorating!!
Each weekend I will post a new theme in this topic, dates will be December 2nd, 8th, 15th and 22nd. You will only have 3 days to enter each theme. You will not know the theme until the day before it opens.  So are you up to the challenge? Can you still make a really cool looking dorm room?

That's right this is decorating with speed! How fast can you decorating?

Winners Pictures Posted Here

Week one theme. From December 2nd - December 4rd 6pm US Central time.
This weeks theme is now closed
Three!!!
What this means is everything in the room has to be in Three'.s Example: You have a desk in your dorm room, you will need to have three of them. 1,2 or even 4 will not work.

Week two theme. From December 8th - December 10th 6pm US Central time.
This weeks theme is now closed. Next weeks will be posted Dec 14th


This Theme is based on the letter B

What this means is everything in the room has to start with the letter B! 

Example: As in alphabetical order A, B , C. Item has to start with the letter B. Such as "Bird Bath"
Wall paper and flooring will be the only exceptions.

Week three theme. From December 15th - December 17th 6pm US Central time.
This weeks theme is now closed. Next weeks will be posted Dec 21st
Purple!!!

What this means is everything in the room has to be Purple or have the color purple on it. So can you still make a really cool looking dorm room using my favorite color?
Wall paper and flooring will be only exceptions.

Week four theme. From December 22nd - December 24th 6pm US Central time.
This weeks theme is now closed. Next weeks will be posted Dec 25th
No floating, glitching allowed.

Holiday Nightmares!!
Decorate your dorm with the theme "Holiday Nightmare" 
Write a poem or short story to reflect what your worst "Holiday Nightmare" would be in Wizard101. Be creative

Poem/Story titled
"Holiday Nightmare"



Rules
*Each week you will decorate your dorm based on the theme posted.
*Take one screen shot and send it to Contest@paigemoonshade.com with title Weekly Dorm Decorating. Along with your wizard name. Only one screenshot please. So get the best screenshot you can get.
* If you are using the floating you must stay within the dorm room walls.
Prizes!!

Each week  3 winners.

First Place.
20000 crowns
1 Amaranthine Staff
Week
1-Llewella Sparkpants
2-Valdus Nightthorn
3-Destiny Bringer
4-Llewella

Second Place
10000 crowns
1 Amaranthine Staff
Week
1-Kristen Rosethorn
2-Fiona ThunderCloud
3-Jacob LegendPants
4-Jordan UnicornCaster

Third Place
5000 crowns
1 Amaranthine Staff
Week
1-Jason Ashstone
2-Julia Shadowcaster
3-Fiona Dreamer
4-Duncan StormThief

Winning Pictures are posted Here
( If you are under the age of 13 you need to have your parents or guardians permission.)
Who knows what my twitter will bring in December! @PaigeMoonShade. Please remember you need to be following me to receive any prizes on twitter.

Twitter contests are now over

Please ask all questions on this topic

I want to send out a GREAT big thank you to Kingsisle for these amazing prizes!!


List of bundles that could be won all come with 5000 crowns
Dino
Epic 
Hawkrider
Mega 
Majestic
Pagoda
Prehistoric

Please redeem all prizes at Wizard101 Redeem


Good Luck Everyone!!!!

All Winning  Pictures will be posted after all contests are done. In a new blog post.

87 comments:

  1. Thanks for all these contest the amaranthine is my favorite wand ever x.x
    Maybe i can finally have a chance at winning one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Its my favorite too! :D
      Good luck ^-^

      Delete
    2. i won the conteset i got a dino bundle!

      Delete
  2. Um, for the color me contest... Does it have to be HAND colored? or just like graphically colored?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the first contest, is it ok if we add on some items (such as a hat, wand, boots, ect.)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unsure what you mean for the pets? All you need to do is color in a way you would love to see the pet in game.

      Delete
  4. How do you take a screenshot again? XD I can't believe I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the color contest, could we add items to the pets? Ex:
    A santa hat on the Stormzilla
    Or can we ONLY color the pet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry the answer is no, this is a coloring contest. You may however, color the pet however you would love to see a pet ingame. Maybe you want stripes ,spots or just pretty colors. ect....

      Delete
    2. The way I see it is. Not everyone can draw though everyone can color :D

      Delete
    3. Yeah. That's really nice of you, Paige :)

      Delete
  6. In the color me contest, can I add a short description about my entry?

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the color me contest, can I add a short description about my entry?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are the stats on the Amaranthine staff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Original stats
      http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Amaranthine_Staff

      Delete
  9. How do you "draw" your picture on the computer like you did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not a drawing contest. It is a coloring one. You could use paint, gimp any program that allows you to fill in color.

      Delete
  10. We can only send one pic? :/ not two lol??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Paige, thanks for the contest! And I have a quick question about the coloring contest. I won't be adding anything to the drawing, but the way I am coloring it I will be covering the outline. Could I re-draw the outline when I am done? It will be the same as the base outline, but just different line-i-ness to it.

    Yeah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you may outline the coloring. Follow the original pet lines of coloring page. Remember coloring contest not drawing. :)

      Delete
  12. Can we hand color it and do we have to color the background or can we just leave it white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can. Just like you could in a coloring book :)

      Delete
  13. I got my wizard in the picture for the dorm contest because it was the only way for me to take the picture to get everything in. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fine. You do want the judges to see your items though.

      Delete
  14. Hey Paige... Okay, another question.
    So it says I can enter 3 different coloring pages...
    So that means I'll have more chances to win?
    And does that mean like I have 3 entries?
    And does it mean that it has to be ONE colored page with different colors, or three different creatures' colored pages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * You may enter up to 3 coloring pages with your one entry. Though you can only win one of the prizes.

      3 Pages on 1 entry

      Delete
    2. So... 3 pages of the same creature... correct?

      Delete
    3. Can be 3 of same pet or 3 different pets. You may only enter 3 coloring pages

      Delete
  15. What I meant by "draw" was coloring, like how did you color it in on the computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I colored mine on the computer. I used the fill tool on Gimp

      Delete
    2. Where is Gimp? And what is it? Sorry for all the trouble. XD

      Delete
    3. all guides for gimp
      http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32234

      Many have used normal paint program you already have though

      Delete
    4. Ok Thx soooooooooo much. :)

      Delete
  16. Hello Paige! I have question regarding Themed Dorm room contest, for first week. So all items should come in three but what if items are in different color? For example: if i have Red, Yellow and Green Ghost pet inside, that count as three or each of every? Or plants like dandelions? Or Red or Green samurai armor? I mean even if they are different color does that still count as three or not?
    Ty soo much for answer :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need 3 of the same items, though not necessarily the same color of that item.

      Delete
  17. um, I'm on a tight schedule with sending in my entry, so ... I can send mine in later this week? You said that it's more possible for us to win if we send in our entry early, but is that to throw people off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color me contest
      December 1st, 2012 ends December 10,2012. 6pm US Central Time.
      Random draw
      You only need to send in one timer
      Dorm
      Only 3 days per week
      First week
      From December 2nd - December 4rd 6pm US Central time.

      Delete
  18. Hey Paige. I was wondering do the dorms have to be holiday themed along with the '3' theme? Or can it be anything? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope can be design though you do need 3 of each item you have in the dorm room.

      Delete
  19. hey paige. what i was asking is, if you like only 1 of my colored entry of pets, would i get a reward or you just must like all 3 of me so as for me to win.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. You only need 1 coloring page to win, even though you can send in 3.

      Delete
    2. oh yay! great! thank you sooo much paige.

      Delete
  20. Hey Paige I was wondering if the background of the coloring page we choose has to be colored in?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey i was wondering if there is going to be a giveaway for the amaranthine staff or if it will only be fore people who win or get lucky?
    I really want to get one xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been giving them away since the 1st.

      Delete
    2. No i mean like the other fansites are doing as in you just happen to be at the right place at the right time and you can get one type of thing.

      Delete
    3. I am doing 12 days of Christmas on twitter. There should be some staffs given away.

      Delete
  22. Not to start any trouble buuuuttt.... Looking at the last two raffle winners: Julia ShadowCaster and Julia DreamCaster? That seems a bit suspicious....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please remember There could even be the same name. Names are not unique to one player. I have even seen another Paige Moonshade.

      Delete
    2. Julia Shadowcaster is my wizard and I can assure you that Julia Dreamcaster is NOT my character, and as Paige said, there are wizards with the same names. Good luck to everyone, and Paige Thank you for these great contests you are running for all of us :)

      Delete
    3. I have a question about this week dorm contest. All items should be on B letter..now can I use for example Floor Brasier, or Carved Bookshelf or Black Checker, Blue Cart...its clear for items that are having only B letter, but need clarification about other ones. Thank you :)

      Delete
    4. Has to be in Alphabetical order. Floor brazier starts with the letter F, so no. You may use a bookcase but not the Carved bookcase. Black checker and Blue cart are okay because they both start with letter B

      Delete
  23. Paige, for the letter B contest, you said we can't use a Ball of yarn...but they all start with B. Why are we not allowed to use them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I forgot the name was change to ball of yarn not by color. Sorry about that all Balls of yarn are ok.

      Delete
  24. It doesn't matter how many colored pictures there are, it's still just one entry for the Color Me contest, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct. You can send up to 3 colored pages in that one entry.

      Delete
  25. Is it alright if my sis uses my other older email for his color entry because he doesn't have one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that there might be more than one person living in the household. As long as you both play I do not see why not

      Delete
  26. Errs, I sent in a colored dragon for the color me contest, but I forgot to send my wizard name O-O. I tried reallllly hard, so is there any way I can still make it valid? I'd hate for it to go to waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just resend with Wizard name or send name to me with which picture you colored so I know.

      Delete
  27. I for got to put my wizard name on my email. The picture is of an Ice Serpent With greenish fur, blue and yellow belly, purple shading under the eyes, and is a light blue, I didn't know I f my email would be valid so I just wanted to let you know that my wizard name is Chelsea Swiftwisper. Thanks so much! If its not valid thats ok, I lust wanted to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Does your outfit have to be purple?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no , I would never count your outfit or the pet you have on. Also wall paper and flooring can be anything.

      Delete
    2. If an item has a name that starts with "purple" but doesn't look purple, is that ok? Vise versa? (It looks purple but isn't purple).

      Delete
    3. If it says Purple lantern it is suppose to be purple. So I will except if the name says purple. Please make sure to add name of item so I can check it.

      Delete
    4. So would say a pet that looks purple but doesn't have the word purple ok? Same with a dragon head that looks purple but doesn't start with the word purple?

      Delete
  29. Are things like "purple facetted column" ok, because they don'y have that much purple in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What this means is everything in the room has to be Purple or have the color purple on it.
      So yes as long as it is purple. I use cenral wiki to look at pictures. Most of the items I do know though.

      Delete
    2. All anything has to be in Purple colored :)

      Delete
  30. Does the screenshot have to see every inch of the wall or flooring in the room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 Screenshot make it the best one you can. I know you might not be able to get whole dorm room.

      Delete
  31. Will there be anymore contests with an Amaranthine Staff prize?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that is left is the random draw. Though I will more than likely give them away again soon.

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade