Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Steven RedHunter-Housing Showcase

First view
Welcome to Steven Redhunter's Elf Village. Steven has a way to place things just right to show the beauty that can be made in any Wizard101 house. So many great features to this house from fountains to wall ladders to climb up and over the icy mountain. 
Blue Elf Village

Steven's favorite area was fun for em as Soon as i crossed the flower bridge, My favorite area by the way I was surrounded by all these little blue elves . It was really cute!  Hope you enjoy this showcase as much as I did. Thank you for allowing me to visit Steven Redhunter.
My favorite view


2 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade