Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Azteca Village- Pyramid of the Lost Horizon


Welcome to my Azteca Village.  Ravenwood Radio did a feature on this house yesterday, I wanted to send a great big thank you to them for showcasing this house. I do realize not everyone saw this showcasing so I wanted to post about this house. Each picture will have a caption and then the slide show at end. I hope you enjoy this house as much as I did creating it. Until next time. Happy house decorating
Your friend
Paige MoonShade

This house comes in the New Dino Bundle from Game stop.

The village

Feeding the T rex


Altar room- My favorite room


Crystal cavern

3 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to see this house yesterday, and it is gorgeous. Highly recommend a viewing if you ever get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new house looks awesome how you decorate it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I am so hoping to get this house.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade