Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pirate101-Showcases! Show me yer Hideouts


Avast! Me Mates Jan will be' Pirate101 Housin' 



Have that perfect hideout? Want me t' showcase it? Now would be t' time for me t' start visitin' them.
Send a email to Paige@paigemoonshade.com with the title Pirate101 showcase and we can try to set up a time for me Perilous Piage to visit your Pirate101 house to showcase it here on Paige's Page.

I will also be posting  decorating tips throughout the month. I have already posted some basic tips for bunk house decorating Here and Here

If you are under the age of 13 please have your parents or guardians permission.

Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade