Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Holiday Houses-Showcase

Lindsey Goldenglove's Wizard City Play House has been transformed into a winter wonderland. You can tell Winter has hit Wizard City and left a fresh blanket of snow. Lindsey cleared a walkpath path through the snow sp all her friends could come and visit.


I Got to go to a couple Holiday parties this year, this first one is the House of Christina IceDreamer Most know her as IcyWiz I got a very lovely image of the full grand hall Is it not beautiful? I even got my tea :)



Next party was Kelsey Fireheart's Holiday House Each room decorated in that Holiday feel and Wow was there a turn out. I thought I would snap a picture of the place where everyone first came to house.

Thank you all for allowing me to visit your Holiday Houses. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Until next time, Happy House decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade