Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Seth Stormblood-- Housing Showcase

Front view
Seth Stormblood's Watchtower Hall is packed with all his most treasured items. When I first visited his house, I could tell He made a perfect place to relax in. Grand statues and fountains are placed throughout his house give a special feel about the whole house.
Seth's favorite room

My favorite room
Seth's favorite room is his own private space. You can see all his best items on the walls all around the room. My favorite room was the entrance to his house. Marble flooring and a great entertaining guest area made me feel right at home. I hope you enjoyed this showcase as much as I do. Thank you Seth for having me visit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade