Monday, March 11, 2013

Pirate101 Furniture -I would like ingame

Questing through the Skyways from Skull Island to Valencia, I found some interesting pieces of furniture I wish would be added to Pirate101. First thing is this Valencian Villa. I simply love the structure of this little Villa with all the statues and trees.




 From Flotsam I found these four items; from Ratbeard's hideout a broken down bed, table with books under it and the hanging net. These things were unique and I believe would be great for the broken down Pirate hideout feel. There is also a Steamboat! it actually has the smoke pipes working.

Now lets talk miniatures , ever since the first time I saw all the miniatures from all the monkeys in Pirate101 I have wanted a miniature house. Tiny door you can walk through to lead into a  small house where you can add all those miniature monkey style items.

Have you seen furniture you would really like in Pirate101? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade