Monday, March 25, 2013

Housing Showcases- How to schedule one

Greetings Wizards and Pirates,

It has been brought to my attention that not many Wizards and Pirates know how to schedule a housing showcase viewing. Viewing is when I come to see your ingame house, take a tour and take images to post as a showcase right here on Paige's Page. I do hope this mini post helps answer all your questions.

How do I schedule an appointment to have my house viewed?
Very simple, all you have to do is email Paige@paigemoonshade.com

Do you have to use glitches to be able to have a showcase done on your house?
Absolutely not , I showcase all kinds of houses some with glitching some without. Every house is worth a showcase.

Do you have to be a certain level to have a showcase done on your house?
Nope not at all, though you do need to have a ingame house.

What are 3 things that are NEEDED to get a showcase done on your house?

1.  A decorated house

2.  Willing to be able to allow me to tour on a weekend, before 6pm central US time. Times are set through emails.

3.  I do have many houses set for showcases. I only showcase one for Wizard101 and one for Pirate101 each week. Sometimes it takes a week or so to have your showcase to show up. So patience would be the third :) 

Please remember to add if it is a Wizard101 or Pirate101.

I do only schedule one viewing on Saturday, one on Sunday, it does take time to set up dates. I do ask if we have already set up a date and you are not able to make it. Please let me know asap so I can see if I can fit someone else in your day. Please remember asking me to come right now to view your house will not get you a house viewing, patience is required. 

Thank you everyone and until next time happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

If you are under the age of 13, please make sure to have your parents or guardians permission.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this Paige its so useful for everyone! Have a nice showcase everyone :D

    Llewella Life

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade