Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Housing Showcase-Jacob Deathhorn

Jacob Deathhorn's Celestial Observatory is a  modern day home where a mortal turns into a wizard.  Jacob decorated so he has everything from a Pet farm to a cafe. He even has is very own death guard set up.
Jacob Deathhorn's favorite room is the very top of the observatory where he crated his very own throne/bedroom. I had a few different rooms i liked though I think this meeting room was my favorite. Thank you Jacob for the wonder tour.







1 comment:

  1. Woot! Thats my home.
    Btw the person that is wearing Avalon clothes and Waterworks gear are both me.

    P.P.S. Check out my site questersofthespiral.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade