Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Housing showcase-Bailey

Bailey's Buccaneer's Den is simply how she described it, "Humanly".  All the  the comforts of home for any Pirate ready to take a break from their adventures.  This Pirate101 house has everything from a Matinee area for those cool summer nights to a grand banquet hall. 
Bailey's favorite room is this wonderful living room. I have to agree it is beautiful, I simply love those green chairs. I think I ended up with a few areas I liked. The banquet hall and this amazing little kitchen. Thank you so much Bailey for the wonderful tour.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Paige for giving me that privilege to show you my home as well for amazing description of same! I hope everyone that follows you like my home ( cause i know they will love your presentation! ) and that they will get maybe some idea how to decorate there own homes :D
    Happy Pirating, Wizarding and Decorating everyone! :D

    Llewella Life-Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade