Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weeky update & a hint of something coming.

Greetings wizards,

This weeks has been busy for me in real life so not much of a wizard101 update. I do have 2 very fun pictures to housing one is of myself playing King, um Queen of the mountain at Talon's house. The other being of my Sultans Palace the sandy area where 2 Manders  decided to make their home, they even figured out a way to pump water down to their settlement.


I want to give a shout out to Steven Darkriver, it was great to meet you. I have some really great tips for you just click the the titles and soon you will be on your way to learning how to float in Wizard101 houses.
Basic Floating
Art of making something new
Boats and stairs
Bunk Beds


On June 25th Diary of a Wizard will be having their 2nd annual Ravenwood Ball. It will be much fun. I would check it out, I know I'll be there. So until Next time, happy house decorating. Hum? I forgot something? Oh yeah ;) sorry about that the hint! Watch right here on Paige's Page for something going to be happening in July , The hint is in the picture below. :) L

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


6 comments:

  1. Very nice post Paige and I cant wait to find out whats coming in July XD
    -Blaze Shadowhorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm something to do with dorm rooms.... Dorm Room Decorating Contest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Your going to make your very own ravenwood school? Lol, I bet I am off by a mile. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joshua ShadowBladeJune 15, 2011 at 10:46 PM

    Something to do with dorm rooms...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dorms? I dunno. Now I want it to be July

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry everyone all links in this topic are now working.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade