Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Housing Showcase Angel WinterBreeze



Rings door bell. Hello? Angel are you home? I have come to see your house you have ready for your special event you have planned ;).If you have been following Angle WinterBreeze's A Spiral Mission 2.0 blog. Angel has been planning a awesome party with all kinds of fun. Your mission is the help Mirkaya DragonRider the dragon princess find all her items. When you enter Angel's house you will find the dragon princess herself standing waiting for all young wizards to come and help her. I'll let Angel talk about that on his blog just follow the link above. Image below is of Mirkaya DragonRider.



I want to talk about this amazing house. Angel transformed his sultans palace into a land of mystery and dragons. Angel has mazes and rooms like a laboratory, summoning room, work camp ,carpet vault and a dragon room. I think the dragon was mad I was there as you see in this next image.



On the outside of Angels house there is a grand caved in arena. Completely enclosed by dark purple rocks and a dragon carefully watching all the battles. On the other side of the house I found a evil dragon cage, in this cage you see a small dragon locked up. Maybe I can ask the palace princess to help free him? I have images of both of these areas.



Another area that I had fun with was Angel's starfish beach. You can lay out and enjoy the sun or swim over and play with the starfish that are dancing in the sand on their island. Image below.



One amazing house Angel. Don't forget to read all about this event and the story at A Spiral Mission 2.0. Looks like it is going to be lots of fun. :) I made a slide show of some of the rooms and sneak peek of the house before Angel's event, enjoy. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade