Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dragon's hoard pack furniture, dunno what to do?



Greetings wizards,
I decided to take all the furniture from the dragon's hoard card packs and make a house out of it. I have had the Dragon's Fjord house for awhile and never really knew what I wanted to do with it. The Dragon themed bunk beds still stand there in one room but what to do with the rest? I never really knew until now. As you see in top screenshot snap dragon gardens are so in now days. ;) and let's not forget the hidden serpents that can be any where among the plants.



The inside of this house continues with the dragon theme, with a archway of great dragon busts and a entry hall of glowing dragon pedestals. I even put a dragon egg in the middle on a clawed stand to finish the complete look. A few more rooms such as dragon inspired dining and couple of rooms to sleep in makes this house a completed package.



In all I am very happy for Kingsisle for giving me the idea to complete this house from the dragon hoard card packs. Now I feel so much better about this house and for only 399 crowns for each pack? I could not be happier. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade



Screenshot of dragon themed bunk beds for reminder.

5 comments:

  1. How did you get the trophies to float page,
    from, Hunter666 on Wizard101 Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used carved podiums like I would for candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many pieces came with the pack?
    Did you use all of them in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything (furniture) that has dragon in the name,comes in pack. All together you get 7 items in each pack anything from reagents, treasures to furniture and special dragon items ( mounts ,pets &gear) Yes I tried to use every piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS MY FAVORITE HOUSE YOU EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!! Guess who I am (hint:house theme stone). Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade