Sunday, June 26, 2011

Phoenix Bird Cage



Greetings wizards,

Everyone knows the Ravenwood ball was last night and I was at so many places even posted a slide show on twitter that started from 10 hours before the party. Had a blast live streaming with Kevin and all the crew, I think at one point I could not even talk I was laughing so hard. There were flash mobs and dancing and wow so much other stuff. Yes even got to visit a few houses. One house that really got me was Cassie Hexthorn's house. She created a phoenix bird cage. The detail of this piece really made me go wow. From tree limbs for the birds to stand on to the newspaper on the floor. way to go Cassie. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade