Monday, June 27, 2011

Housing Showcase Aaron LightWalker



Greetings Wizards,

Today we get to visit the house of Aaron LightWalker. His Dragon Fjord house is both beautiful and fit for any family of wizards. Aaron along with his number one son Richard DeathShield stay in all of Aaron's houses, he even lets Richard pick out the furniture for his very own room.

When you first come to Aaron's house you feel at peace with all the beautiful gardens and places to sit. Aaron even had a live garden that he has been testing all kinds of plants in. Here are 2 images of those gardens.



As we move to the front of the house we find , as Aaron put it "a poor mans watchtower" fit for any wizard that cannot afford to craft the Grizzlehiem house. I got a big giggle out of that and it looks simply awesome! Another room I found inside Aaron's house was his kitchen, which I have to say I was very proud of. ;) Hope all my readers enjoy Aaron's house as much as I did visiting it. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade