Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pirate Hideout Showcase - Faithful Wolf Freeman

Ahoy Pirates! Today I bring the Pirate Hideout of Faithful Wolf Freeman a young pirate I met while farming Friar Sands for gold. Wolf's Privateer Class house had a few places He showed me ,like this little crystal area and his treasure rooms.
As we traveled through his house we even stopped in his tavern for a bottle of yum , we played a few games before he showed his treasure rooms and oh my! They be treasure rooms. large piles of gold and chests everywhere! Image shown below is just one of these rooms. Thank you Wolf and hope all ye Pirates enjoy Wolf's Hideout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade