Saturday, August 17, 2013

Congrats to ye Arrgust Pirate Winners!

Congrats to all everyone. Pirates sure are making it harder and harder to judge. Fantastic job to everyone!! Here are your winners .All winners have been sent codes via entry email. Thank you so much for entering.
2 First Prize winners 

Dead-Eye Mark
Best part of Pirate101? Battling.
Best part of battling? The funny faces they make of course 
Fearless Louis LaBouf
Everything in Pirate101 is FUN! But what do I like to do the most? Ship Battle. Ship battles are so fun! Use your attack and press the "tab" key so you go to your Pirate view to see the chaos go on. Its so cool to see a HUGE Dryad throw rocks at an enemy ship! This is how I have fun in Pirate101!

3 Second place
Crazy Ryan Upham
I'm busy shopping! That's right! Even though I'm a boy pirate I love to keep myself in style with the latest outfits in the spiral! :D Without further a do I must choose what shop to go next D:< There's just too many to choose from! xD

Belgrim Laverne
I love dabbling in hoodoo in my spare time. This is a picture off me testing the new summoning circle I painstakingly drew with chalk. Mormo helped me while Gracie planned our assault on beachhead. I summoned some spirits which helped Mormo blow up bishop and had a great time off it.
Courtney
Courtney on the right, next to her nifty ship exploring Sivella with her boyfriend on the left, sporting the awesome clockwork armada disguises so the enemies don't detect their presences!


10 extra random draws!!!

Victor Hawkins
Jumping backwards on a bike on the top of a waterfall that falls to the sky while wearing my Carnival outfit. Now THAT'S fun!
Wobbly Donna Noble
Here's my pirate Wobbly Donna Noble having the most fun ever! She's doing awesome flips all while beating down the Clockwork Armada!
William Blake
In Pirate101 I really enjoy pet collecting. Here is a pet that I got recently, an Armadillo Verde called Lord Moose. He's my favorite pet.

Merciless Felicity Nightingale 
This is me. Having fun battling with the scorpions in La Mancha.I have recently finished the Monkey's Paw quest and it was a hard work. During my leisure time, I like to battle any monsters in my way.I took a screenshot of me and I this one is amazing.I was in the air posing for my picture
Loyal Sean
Being a Pirate means to take on impossible battles, and come out victorious – to oppose not just the clear enemy, but all who oppose you, as when one enemy falls, the rest will not be far away. Being outnumbered does not mean defeat – it means that you are daring enough to overcome your surroundings. A light will shine down upon these adventurous Pirates

Golden Harmony Dove
In my spare time I tend to hang out in the Tavern with my crew. We usually consult on strategies and quests that should not be overlooked. As the captain, I have to lead my companions and control the path the lies ahead.
Dark Dante
My favorite thing to do in Pirate101 is helping out my friends with my great buffs from a lvl 65 privateer.

Ruthless Destiny
 All Pirates love fighting. This is why Ruthless Destiny (shown above) is enjoying her fight. Her smirk on her face is a sign of loving what she do best. FIGHTING!
Emma
I love questing with my favorite companion Bonnie Anne. She is very powerful and helps me in battle. Here she is helping me in Skull Island Temple of Gloom Flooded Shrine. She really knows how to ZAP some sense into our enemies!
Megan Moone
After a long way quest and running here and there, finally I saw something glittering in my eyes just not too far from where I standing. Slowly I approached it. :D HOORAY!. I  jumped off the floor even i so hungry and exhausted by the time. There is my 'heaven' i waiting for so long. It is nothing more than fruits and food to fill up my tummy.. Now i can't wait to eat them.Hmm yummy..See ya my diary after i fulfill my needs.

_______________________________________________
Jack teach
Even though this was not one of the winners. I know Jack wanted to give a great big Pirate Shout out to all those privateers out there!!! This is one awesome screenshot 

5 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade