Friday, August 2, 2013

Arrrgust Pirate101 Screenshot Contest

I love to decorate in my free time. My favorite thing to do is to create places that would normally not fit. Like this train station in my Bunk House.
This contest is closed.
Take a screenshot of your Pirate having fun in Pirate101. You can be decorating, battling ships, or even questing. It's your choice . Write a small description of what you're doing. (My example is above ).  You only get one screenshot so, be creative! You could even have Friends join.

* This contest begins August 2, 2013 and ends August 16, 2013 at 6pm  Central time. 
* Send your in game name ,such as Perilous Paige with your entry.
*Send your screenshot & description to Contest@paigemoonshade.com email with title "Pirate101 Screenshot."
*You have until August 16, 2013 at 6:00 pm central to enter
*Make sure everything is correct before sending in entry.
*All prize winners codes are sent via their entry email. Please make sure you have the correct email.
* Only one entry per person
* All entries must be G rated(Family friendly)

If you are under the age of 13 please have your parents or guardians permission.


Thank you KingsIsle for these wonderful prizes
Good luck everyone!!

15 winners!!
2 First Prize winners
These 2 Pirates showed how much fun it is to be a Pirate
1 Random Class House + Pack O Porters + 10k Crowns


3 Second place- Random draws
Pack O Porters + 5k Crowns

10 extra random draws!!!
2,500 Crown each

33 comments:

  1. For your contest do we just submit an picture and write the description inside the email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last Question Did you recieved the Pirate101 Entry I know you already probably recieved the Wizard101 one just double checking :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige,

    I forgot to send the pirate name with the email. Is it okay if I just reply to that email with my name?

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige what subject do we use to enter this contest when sending the email?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many people have entered already? I am just wondering btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno a few? It's a random draw you get many usually.

      Delete
  6. does everyone who enters win something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Paige! I was just wondering, is there anything we should be excluding from our screenshots? For example, the names of players/monsters in the screenshot.

    Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not really good idea would be to have ye Pirate in the screenshot If possible

      Delete
  8. If I won a prize is it ok to give a prize to a friend cause I enter to help a friend she cant get crowns like we can in usa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be better for your friends to enter. As you can only enter once.

      Delete
  9. but if I won a prize is it ok to give to my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  10. how do i do this what email outlet do i use?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I can only enter once they don't know how to enter so I just want to try win a prize for my friend sry I hope I am not annoying you I know your busy person I just asking so if its ok if not I wont

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not annoying. You may do what ever you like with your code if you win.

      Delete
  12. ok thx just wanted to know if it was ok I don't want to break any rules I hope I win for my friend I try over and over tell how to enter it but she don't get it she don't under stand much English so try to help her out lol ty paige have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wondering if your pirate name has to be in the screen shot, or can it be just in the email.

    ReplyDelete
  14. is it ok have friends names in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  15. do you work for KI?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are the entries more based off what it is your pirate likes to do, or how well you show and describe what it is? Cause everyone has their own preferences, and I don't think it would be fair if, for example, you picked decorating entries because you thought it was more fun than ship to ship combat (not that I think you'd actually do this (: )
    _Romantic Jewel Dove ��

    ReplyDelete
  17. How many people normally enter one of you contests

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really depends on type of contest. Any where from a couple to hundreds

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade