Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pirate101- In game Pieces as Furniture.Plus Twitter Q&A

Ahoy Pirates,
I was doing a bit of Q&A on twitter today on different things one being ; If you could have one thing you saw in game made into a housing furniture, What would it be? 
Well I am unsure if I could pick just one item, so I made a slideshow of things I would like. 
Here are some of the pieces players would like;


Life fountain- 

A walking zombie

Stormzilla Statue

The clockwork birds that the armada put everywhere. And wind-stone display cases would be cool, too.

Although I have never seen one in game One reply was for a pack mule

There are a couple of nice statues & what look like Polaris paintings in the Frogfather's office. (Not the frog head though)

A little Mooshu Falcon mini-statue would make a nice quest reward.




Next question: Which class do ye Pirates find to be the hardest to play? Why?
My answer is; Privateer/ Buccaneer is the hardest ones I am finding (more support) Bucc easier of the 2, Swash was my easiest. 


Patrick says: Swashbucklers, in long battles at low levels there's nearly no way to heal.

Anthony says: buccaneer, its supportive

Charles says: swashbuckler is hardest ._. Easiest to me is witch doctor.

Blaze says:  Privateer, a lot of the powers are useless with my play style.

Jose says: Privateer, cause I die easily being it :D

Morgrim says : Buccaneer. The lack of many companions make questing difficult in earlier stages




Starsong says: I have the most trouble with the melee-primary ones, Buccaneer & Swashbuckler. Companions die too quickly somehow.






Next Question: 
Which is your favorite companion and why?
My answer is; I guess it would depend on the Pirate class I am using. Bonnie Anne is my favorite for looks and scatter attack, although Mormo the Witch doctor companion is really unique and pretty powerful.

Anthony says: bones mcgee, he looks cool and when he gets hit he check if his head is still there and its kinda funny xD

Patrick says: Obvious answer: the bull guy from CR (Haven't played in so long i forgot his name lol). His boost + dmg is useful.

Ian says: the crazy monquistan you get as a swash at the end of gortez :P

Duncan says: . El Toro definitely! Theme sounds when he critical, and animations along with it.

Jose says: Subodai! He is my very first companion and very helpful with vengeance strike :D

Hope you enjoyed this Q&A segment. What are you favorites or wants ingame?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade