Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Housing Showcase-Victoria Iceshard

Victoria Iceshard's  Is simply paradise waiting on a volcano. Victoria's Pyramid House had so many beautiful views Simple a classy place for any wizard to relax. Although I do believe Victoria tried to cook me at one point in time during the tour. I haven't gotten over that just yet. ;)
Victoria's favorite room was her excellent restaurant. I can see many a wizard dining here. I think my favorite room was what she called her dressing /bathroom? Though I think it was more the relaxing cool water after visiting her volcano. Thank you Victoria for the fun tour. 

2 comments:

  1. :D and that's my house! Hope everybody likes it.
    And for the record................I DID NOT TRY TO COOK PAIGE! Don't believe the, um, rather incriminating evidence in the slideshow ;). So what, if I did put her in, you know, a volcano with a small amount of lava?
    ~Victoria Iceshard

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade