Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blaze Fairypants Introduces Wizard Hallow-Showcase

Welcome to Wizard Hallow, Blaze Fairypants's  Take on Pixie Hallow. I have to say this is one of the best themed houses I have seen in a while. Blaze has everything! From each area for the pixies to live to a grand Rave/ dancing area . It even has a DJ!
As you travel the areas you see Pixies and satyr , all of the things that you would find in Pixie Hallow. Blaze told me his favorite area was where his DJ is and his Kitchen. I have to agree that DJ was very unique. The kitchen was so splendid.  I had such a hard time picking just one area I liked, but this area leading to the gazebo took my breath away. Thank you so much Blaze for the wonderful tour. I added a special surprise in your slideshow. ;)



1 comment:

  1. Wow who would have ever thought of that theme. Awesome house!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade