Monday, September 24, 2012

Mini update- Double house sneak peek

Greetings Wizards,

I know it has been a bit since my last update. I am truly sorry I am working very hard on my WUS (Wizard University of the Spiral) Wysteria house. Also working to complete my Winter Winds castle both of these I believe all my readers will enjoy, at least I am. I will give 2 sneak peeks, two of each house. The first two images are of the WUS house and the last two images are of the Winter Winds which I am naming Traveling the Spiral.
Outdoor Sports

History and Economics

MooShu and part of GH/WT

Avalon
It is taking me some time to complete these houses as they will be having living plants such as Ivy leagues as students ;). Until next time. Happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


1 comment:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade