Saturday, September 15, 2012

Housing Showcase-Savannah FrostGem


Savannah's Celestian Observatory was such a pleasure to visit, so much detail was added to each area. First arriving at the house I was looking at a grand arena area with trees and statues each place it the perfect spot. Savannah had told me her favorite area are the grand entry and her history room though I really love this small area where she made a arch with crab apple trees  and a wraith statue.



My next favorite area was this fantastic trip into space. I simple love how she used the great spiral rugs for that added clear view for walk path simply splendid. I want to thank Savannah for allowing me to visit her Wizard101 house. To view more images of this amazing house check out the slide show.  Until next time,happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Paige for posting my house it really means a lot, and i see victoria is in some of the photos. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It was hard trying to not get players it is okay. I think of it like a shout out. ;)

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade