Saturday, September 1, 2012

Housing Showcase-Nicholas BoomBlood


Welcome to Nicholas BoomBlood's Winter Wind Tower, This majestic style housing as so many great room From a snow covered forest to great banquet hall All set up for any King would be happy to be live in.


Nicholas's favorite room is His Throne Room Posted screenshot in the slide show at the end of this segment. My favorite room is this inside garden area, yeah yeah I am such a nature lover. I love how he added the bamboo wall paper to give that extra outdoor feel. Great work Nicholas thank you so much for allowing me to visit your Wizard101 house. Hope everyone enjoys Nicholas's Winter Wind Tower as much as I did, Until next time happy house decorating.

Your friend
Paige MoonShade



Nicholas BoomBlood - picture slideshow

If any Wizard wants me to showcase a special room you have designed Please feel free to send me a Image of your room. Please use the Crlt G to remove icons to have a very clean screenshot and i would love to show off your favorite room too! Send a email too Paige@Paigemoonshade.com along with your one image. If you are under the age of 13 please have your parents or guardians permission though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade