Monday, September 10, 2012

Housing Showcase- Justin SeaBlade



Justin's houses are so much fun I got to follow trails, go through teleports and even swim in the ocean. The first house we went to was his Island Getaway.  Justin has a spot where you could go swimming in the ocean then kick back on a small Island, even though all I wanted to do was catch those Wavechanters.



Here is one room I found interesting. This room is completely closed off and the only way in was through the teleport. One of my favorite areas was the Avalon fountain area. I asked Justin if I could use his idea for a future house I was so happy he said yes. I got a image of this area in the slideshow below. Hope everyone enjoys Justin's houses as much as I did. Until next time,happy house decorating.

Your friend
Paige MoonShade
















2 comments:

  1. How do I ask for you to come and visit my house for a showcasing because I really want you to see my house if you could Paige!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have to send a email to my Paige@paigemoonshade.com Then we could set up a time. Please make sure if you are under the age of 13 you have your parents or guardians permission.

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade