Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Themed Bunk House Winners

Congratulations Winners
Each Week Ill post winners bunk houses in this topic.
Contest rules are HERE
Week 1
 Stormy Taryn Usher
Party 'n th' Map Room
by Stormy Taryn Usher

Shiver me timbers, lets bestow our fav'rit MMO a party, thar be yum fer sure,
We shall sail across th' skyway findin' gold 'n treasure.

All swaddled in swag 'n party in th' map room too,
We'll show all th' others thar be naught we can't do.

Happy Birthday Pirate 101, ye be th' best in th' land,
Yer members are ready 'n willin' t' follow yer command.

 Two-Faced Anne
Pirate101 be havin' 'tis first birthady this Month. Me
Is goin' t' make a few changes t' celebrate. Me goin' have Rat Beard   
Rub wax on his peg leg 'n me goin' sharpen me hook. Me  
Also goin' t' keep me crew in line when they be flappin' thar lips. 
This year me goin' t' shine up me ship fer ye party, me
Even goin' t' try 'n nah swig yum right from th' jar.
1 should know that for this year's party me be taken a bath,
0' this year me swear, me be th' best pirate me can be, Me be the 
1 plunderin' 'n pillagin'  in th' Pirate101 skyways far fun.

Witty Kevin Jeeves
Hydra

Avast ye party mates! Come near 'n hear 
A Pirate101 happy birthday tale t' shiver ye timbers 
In fear concernin' creatures fierce hangin' on th' wall
I swear a year ago tonight 'n dark upon me fast ship

Three barnicled heads from deep did rise 
A terror t' pilfer me Pirate101 ship  
Huge win's emerged I feared would capsize 
But took me t' th' skyways forever t' sail.

Week 2
Clever Allan Freeman
Sneaky Scarlet
Loyal Martin Xavier
Week 3
Dead eye Justin
I love to travel back to my homelands of Marleybone. Sadly this will be my last time back for a while, as it is a war zone right now. This Bunk House has everything a Marleybone blue coat loyal would love! The entrance is a nice Marleybone railing, in front is my bed and some miscellaneous crates. Once you step in you immediately see my War Layout, although most of the island on the table is most likely destroyed in Marleybone it still makes a nice center piece. I also has a nice blue lounging area. Right from the couches is my Desk, on it lays, a Grizzleheim Ship-In-A-Bottle, my favorite pistol, and a map. Across from that is a nice anchor candle holder and my piano. Yes, I am a professional pianist! Next to my piano is a cannon, for good measure. And a rotating globe for plotting and scheming. This Bunk On my walls are my criminals I've caught except for El Toro, we have an understanding. I also has a Royal Marleybone Flag, a Marleybonian antique Blimp Poster, and a poster of Westminster Skyway! Marleybone is my favorite world, I love the music, detail, and humor of it all

Bloody Mary
MY AZTECAN ESCAPE
No ordinary pirate would have such an Aztecan Haul in the middle of Skull Island, full of pirates, gamblers, thieves, etc. And boy let me tell yah, it wasn’t easy smuggling priceless jewels right under the Frogfathers nose. I love Azteca for the simple fact of its history. I love its architecture, usefulness of their environment, and advances in math and science. Also took some Armada parts that were placed there to eventually take over the Aztec land. Currently everything in my humble dormitory is worth over a million gold! My personal favorite is the golden dinosaur brazier.

Hopeful Hope Holystone
Mooshu Is The Best World Because…

Who wouldn’t love Mooshu? First, Mooshu was a connection to Wizard101, which I had spent many years playing before Pirate101 came out. To start, I love Mooshu because there is much more detail, and it just shows how much KI cares about their games, unlike other game companies that just quickly make the games so they can get money. In Mooshu there are many skilled ninja pigs trained in swashbucklery, which from giving every class a fair share of questing; Swashbucklers are by far my favorite. Mooshu has a happy mood to it because of its bright and beautiful setting, unlike worlds that are dark and gloomy such as Marleybone. This beautiful world is set on the back of a big turtle, and I love how there is another turtle inside that turtle: Marazume Castle. I enjoy the main storyline for all its creativity and all the cool companions you can get just by completing the main quest. I love how Mooshu is based off of Asia, Japan, and China because they have a strange language and I consider their world a faraway place. Since green is my favorite color I love how Mooshu has much grass and trees and flowers thriving everywhere, unlike all the tall factory buildings in Marleybone or all the technology in Valencia. Mooshu was much a turning point for all my characters, for my buccaneer it seemed to get harder for a while, and for my musketeer and swashbuckler it changed my strategy to make it so much easier all the way up to the last quest in Aquila…


Week 4
Ruthless Destiny
This bunkhouse is the most spookiest house ever. My companion Old Scratch
put a spell of this bunkhouse to be haunted with lost souls. Each of these old
 skulls represent a soul and at night you a can hear each of the souls scream out.
The old dull blue paint represents the sadness. The wall torches let you know this
place is dark. What lies beneath these graves are skeletons of things that use to be alive!!!

Watch out for the altar, this have been use for hoodoo!!!

Bloody Wesley Xavier
My bunk house is the barracks of a cursed ship. The pirates stole a treasure and brought it aboard. They did not know it was cursed. Now the pirates have all become the undead. Now their weapons break in battle, they can not eat, sleep, or obtain any more treasure. They have tried to return the treasure, but it always appears back in the barracks taunting the crew. Now anyone whose gaze falls upon this treasure is doomed to join their crew. Who will be the curses' next victim?
Happy Halloween

Arthur
I pick this to show that evil is coming for all of us if we don't get ready they will come for use they hide in the shadows you must stop them with that light that is what my photo is trying to say good luck to every one and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade