Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pirate Hideout--Bloody Wesley Xavier

Bloody Wesley Xavier simply describes his Pirate101 Hideouts as "The Spooky Frontiers". Wesley has so many interesting areas I had decided on these two front views to show you my readers. I simply adore the mushrooms patch and this campsite. 

I always find favorite views in the showcases and Wesley's houses was no exception. In the Witchdoctor Class house I found this under ground area that gave that spooky mystic feeling.  In Wesley's second house I found this eerie stable that just seemed like you could still feel the presence of horses still there. I hope everyone enjoys Wesley's houses has much as I did. 

2 comments:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade