Monday, October 7, 2013

Housing Showcase-Corwin MythCrafter

Corwin MythCrafter's relaxing palace is full of forest and the most beautiful views, like this one images above that shows the entire land.  Corwin told me this is one of his favorite views. I have to agree it's so beautiful and peaceful Just took my breath away.
Corwin had a few places that really made me smile. This top image of the flower trails up and over the land made me feel like I was on some mountain trail hiking through the forest. Once inside the house , this main room really showed all the care and details that Corwin put into his house. Thank you Corwin for allowing me to tour your wonderful Wizard101 house.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade