Saturday, June 16, 2012

Housing Showcase-Nathan EarthHaven



Nathan EarthHaven's Massive Fantasy Palace is just beautiful. His theme is "The Variety of Wizard101 Worlds". I could see each world  as I moved from area to area. His favorite room is his Throne room. I can see why too. This very majestic Dragonspyre inspired room is laid out fit for a king, with his trusted robot soldiers waiting for their commands.


Floating land
MooShu

As I traveled throughout the house I got many images which will be in the slide show , though my favorite 2 areas were the Floating Land- Watermole Shrine and the very beautiful Mooshu inspired sitting room. (both images above) 

The Pictures do not do the shrine justice as Nathan had the totem glowing with colored haze and the way he placed the furniture made this whole area a sight to see. In the Mooshu sitting room Nathan had so much to see from perfectly placed trophies to a grand walkway from his hidden passage. I really enjoyed viewing your house Nathan Thank you so much. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade