Thursday, June 21, 2012

Housing Showcase- Esmee CrowCaller

Floating Graveyard


I have a very special surprise for all my readers today. The unique houses of Esmee Crowcaller she named her houses "Unusual Places" which I so agree. Take a look at one of her favorite areas This floating cemetery has so many unique details from graves to an amazing stone staircase. I really think that zombie piggle liked me. Each house i traveled too had another path or teleporter to lead me somewhere else simply fantastic.


MooShu loft

Indoor oasis


I asked Esmee which was her favorite room which ended up being the Mooshu loft I got a image of this loft  where you can tell that she had made a room upstairs inside her Imperial Palace. This whole house was decorated in the Mooshu theme really stood out.


I had 3 areas I really liked; one the stone staircase in the floating cemetery I got 2 really good images which I show in the slideshow. I also liked treetop walkway also in slideshow, can you tell which house it is? I know you are going to think me as silly but my most favorite was the area in the Storm School House. It is simple but beautiful. It almost looks like the palm trees are going up from ocean into the house. Thank you so much for allowing me to visit your wonderful houses. Until next time, happy house decorating.


Your friend,
Paige MoonShade




4 comments:

  1. paige i really want to meet you my name is luis stormtheif lvl 71 or blade dragoneyes lvl 80 i love your work and i really want to show you my house someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luis-Blade dragoneyes Best way to set up a meet to view one of your houses is to email my info email. Please make sure if you are under the age of 13 you ask your parent or guardian first.

      Delete
  2. WOW! Those houses are amazing! Absolutely gorgeous, I can't even imagine how much work she put into them. That floating graveyard is a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those houses are amazing, and Esmee Crowcaller is my buddy on the game, as well as all of her other wizards. She is fantastic at glitching, and the houses are really unique and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade