Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You Are on Pandora, Wizard101 version ;)


Greetings Wizards,

I have completed the outside of my living garden, Let me quote from my favorite movie this year. " You are not in Kansas anymore you are on Pandora! " Thats right I did my best to recreate the world of Pandora from the movie Avatar. So please welcome to my version of this lush and living world, Wizard101 style of course! With new gardening the world comes alive with plants and sounds. I think the fun part was trying to get all those furniture likes into this house and still be a working version on this world.



Part one the world itself:
I worked with th Life school house for this, for 3 reasons. One its already got a setting for lush plant life. Two the tree house part would work great for home tree. Three The trails it has going up and around work for mountains and and the flying dragon spices of animal.

This world has a humanoid species called the Na'vi They are blue skinned and I found the witch doctor gear from Celestia and the crafted mannequin to look the best for these people. :)



This world had trees called "Tree of Souls" I found that a simple snow pine looked great for these, well actually a few of them blended together ;). I also made one inside the home tree but that will be at a later date this is just the world itself. The Na'vi fly on dragons one being the Turok legendary large red dragon they keep the first one ever ridden skull in a special place near home tree. I used the crafted weapons rack and dragon skull for this. for the honey sickles and fly traps growing there.



There are trails for florescent colors Simply used the pretty blue bonnets and brown blooms to make these trails. There is also a trail that leads to the Floating mountains. This trails spirals around the world. As you lead up to the mountains you see water falls coming from no where and rocks and mountains just floating in mid air. The purple rocks from Dragonspyre worked for this, now the water fall I had to crate from tree rocks and a fish fountain. Here are a couple of images of those





As I stated above there are trails that lead up and over these mountains to where they find and the one true dragon to fly with. I used the broken palm tree from Celestia for this trail made a very nice one and then it leads around to where you find of course the dragons and what else could I possible use? Snap dragons and dragon pets ;) I will post pictures below. I hope you enjoyed this segment Of the first part of the house, Next part still needs a few pieces just not there yet :). So Until next time, happy house decorating.
Your friend,
Paige MoonShade



23 comments:

  1. This is amazing! It looks just like Pandora; I half expected to see Nav'ii swinging from the trees. Lovely post, Paige, and I really like the W101 version of Pandora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. You're a true master gardener! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy seeing your creations in housing. Arthur Wethersfield would be proud. :]
    - Matt and Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. extremely great job Paige oh just wondering where can i get the mannequin

    ReplyDelete
  5. mannequin are a crafted item. you buy the recipe from crafting vender in Marleybone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aright thanks Paige

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey paige, remember Arthur dragonstone :D. Just wondering, can you pose the mannequin? Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    It was nice to meet you yesterday. Mannequin come in certain poses for girl and boy. They set poses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cani get a tour of pandora so i cant ake pics for my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure, You would need to give me a time and place to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How bout today three p.m. pacific time at merele ambroses house in vampire area 1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Paige, I saw avatar again and completely went through new years. Just have to say, maybe put a few jellyfish in there for the seeds, and maybe you should put in a patch of normal housing and a few mb machines for the human base.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arthur ,What a awesome idea! Need jelly fish :)Thanks. This version of Pandora is if no humans ever came.

    Nerdy Programmer, Sure that would be ok

    ReplyDelete
  14. just let me know when your there paige

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was awesome meeting you The Nerdy Progammer

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous landscape! I love what you did :)

    When I first saw the willow trees in the bazaar, I wasn't too impressed with them. But I'm starting to realize some of the design possibilities.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tara what a awesome compliment. This is what my blog is all about, showing what is possible :)

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what level do you have to have your crafting at for mannequins, and can you buy them on the baazar?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Timothy you would need to be a initiate crafter to make Mannequins. You buy the recipe in Marleybone. Also yes you can buy them at bazaar but you may never see them unless you know someone selling one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, by the way I have been trying to get my crafting up, and I need scrap metal. I found lots of it in marleybone first time through, but now it seems scarce, and I never catch any in the bazaar is there any other good ways to find scrap metal?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Timothy,
    Scrap iron is mostly found in the big ben and counter weights. My favorite spot is go to Chelsea court make the first right and there is a area way in back to go back and forth .

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing, I really don't know how you find the time to decorate! Lol. I don't think I have the time, with all the time in the world. But hey, at least I can look at the pics you've done, right? Yes. That will satisfy me plenty. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade