Sunday, December 26, 2010

Weekly update

Greetings Wizards,

I have been so busy with contest and Christmas. I wanted to Say Hope everyone Had a very Merry Christmas I was very shocked when I got 2 presents one being and gift card for Wizard101 :D Woot! I got crowns. :D Another being a Blown glass horse from the movie Avatar made me cry, I also got some more teas and honey :D I am one happy camper.

Wizard101 housing update
Pandora is almost complete I cannot wait to show you all the house. Outside is done inside almost but just not all the way. Anyway wanted to update with my readers. Until next time happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade