Monday, December 13, 2010

Give the Gift of Magic & weekly update



Greetings Wizards,

Its that time for giving. KingsIsle is donating the net proceeds to children's charities to find out more please visit Give the Gift of Magic . Last year KingsIsle made around 126,000 for children's charities, lets help them again with this awesome charity drive. Just like the mount last year you can find this tree in the crowned shop under housing,remember this is a seed so you will need to plant it, or give one to your friend.


-Weekly update-
Oh I have been so busy so many things to do in wizard101 for me. New gardening things found are the likes and dislikes, each plant has new furniture likes which helps them grow faster :). Good guide for this I found on central Hidden likes . Let's see been starting on designing a house for plants its gonna be fun to get all the likes for plants and still make the house look awesome.

Oh been getting many awesome Celestia furniture items KingsIsle have even made some of the Celestian stuff animated which makes me very happy! There is a tree I am looking for the Gaint Willow tree. I actually found where it is dropped and trying for it today, Ill let you know if I get it once I design the house I am working on and until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade