Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ruthless Luke Richardson- First Pirate101 Showcase!!


Welcome to Ruthless Luke Richardson's Volcano Island , an amazing place a Pirate can relax and enjoy themselves. The first place I saw  at Luke's house was his amazing ship! Just check that out with all the royal red and blue colors. I know, I know we are here to see the amazing house but I do love a good Pirate ship ;)

As we travel all along the outside of Luke's island I saw many great places. From little villages to this awesome secret training yard. After I trained for a few moments we went inside the house. After all training can make a Pirate very tired and Oh hungry!


 Luke's favorite room is this stylish Pirate Galley. We sat and ate , I even enjoy a cup of tea before we visited all the other rooms of Luke's Volcano Island. Thank ye Luke I really enjoyed your Pirate hideout.



1 comment:

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade