Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pirate Hideout -Horace West

Ship


Horace West created a pirate hideout for each of his companions, a home for himself and his crew, with everything they need.  From the elegant ship to the meditation area for his ninja pig this hideout was well thought out.  Horace even his hideout security all st up so He and his crew can feel safe while they sleep under the stars.

Horace said his favorite spots were the training areas and campsite  I agree both are great with even spots for his companions to sleep and eat. I think my favorite spot is the Chapel He created. Seems every hideout I go visit I find items I want. I love that wall decoration in his Chapel. I do hope you enjoy Horace's hideout as much I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade