Thursday, January 31, 2013

Housing Showcase - Elijah RainRiver


Elijah RainRiver's "Tree Top Village" was created in the Sultan's Palace around the oasis pool. Placing each tree and making sure his trail going up and around the  area to the top of the trees. Elijah said he really liked how it came out and I have to agree.  My favorite area was off to the side there is this little village. I saw something special in this little village. Thank you Elijah for allowing me to see your  "Tree Top Village".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade