Thursday, January 17, 2013

Introducing Tribal Crew Pack!!


Tribal Crew Pack!
Introducing Pirate101 crew packs. This first crew packs comes with so many great items. With a chance for; Special companions, Pets, mount ,gear and so much more. So far I have gotten a drake pet. I wonder if he would be better as Chucklesworth or Pigglesworth?. I have gotten so much really amazing furniture. I have even gotten some really nice weapons for my swashbuckler.

 To find out more about this wonderful new pack check out Pirate101 Annoucement. There is a really great topic at Pirate101 Central where everyone is showing images of items they have gotten. I am really loving so many of these items. Oh! Did I mention I have a  couple pack codes I might giveaway? I will be doing this on Twitter so watch @PaigeMoonShade as the trivia will be random.
My twitter giveaways are finished. Other fansites are still having them. Pirate101 Central is having a Raffle.

3 comments:

  1. I love this pack! My witchdoctor hopes to some day own all of the companions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pack is amazing! I got a Citrine dinosaur mount thing (Spelling hard) and a bunch of gear! Best pack of the KI games yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pack has so much gear, and I have SO many gear sets and weapons. Not to mention the 3 - count it, THREE - mounts that I got in a pack. This is by far the best pack from KI.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade