Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Housing Showcase-Michelle Darkstone


Michelle Darkstone's myth school house has been transformed into a place for all wizards to party. So many great rooms in Michelle's from a swimming pool to this wonderful fairgrounds, which is also Michelle's favorite area.


My favorite spot in Michelle's is also in the fairgrounds. Tell me if anything here looks familiar? All I can say is I think she might have some spells for me. I do you hope you enjoy this showcase. Thank you Michelle for allowing me to visit.


3 comments:

  1. Totally looks like Fairegrounds :D I love how the house is decorated and I would never think of making a house yard look like the Fairegrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hannah. The whole expirience of my house being on Paige's page and being seen by people has really made me happy. I very very much appreciate your comment Hannah, and thanks Paige!
      P.S. Paige, you accidentally put Michelle Drakstone in some parts of the post. If you wouldn't mind, could you please fix that? If not, whatever lol. Thanks again.
      -Michelle Darkstone

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade