Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Test realm Is Open!!


It time to start your adventures in test realm travel to Azteca!! This world is beautiful beyond belief! After talking to Cyrus drake he sends you to Marleybone from there you end up in a battle at the Wizard's house. After a few more quests you talk to Ambrose and he sends you on your way.






Of course first things I look for are Zeke, furniture, mounts and pets. Well I found the furniture!! Here are a couple images of the pieces I was able to purchase I cannot wait to all Wizards see this amazing stuff. The plants just made my day and look at the new style of rock and fencing. Until next time,happy house decorating.

Your friend
Paige MoonShade

1 comment:

  1. Azteca is one of the most beautiful worlds.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade