Monday, October 15, 2012

Pirate101 Launch Day

As Kingsisle launches their next game "Pirate101" today I begin to think back about all the trails and changes of each stage of the game. I remember the first time I stepped into Pirate101 knowing that very second Kingsisle had another winner on their hands. I remember from being a few players to now thousands! I can see millions players enjoying Pirate101.

All I could ever think of is, Wow! This is such an amazing honor to be able to go through all the trails/tests and updates with Kingsisle. I got to watch the game grow truly an amazing experience, one I will never forget.

Thank you so much to Fred Howard for allowing me this honor.
Paige MoonShade


Check out this Amazing Pirate101 Fan Art from AluraB

2 comments:

  1. Lol, nice eye patch! I've been trying to find you ingame but I can't D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paige! Nice on level 20! P.S. I am Lucas Silver :) C u in game :D

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade