Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mini Update-Pirate101



Ahoy Pirates!
  Where am I in Pirate101? I am in the Valley of the Titans trying to complete the stormzilla quest, though it is giving me much issues. I am decorating the Castaways Cove which comes in the cutthroat bundle. I have to say this is a very unique house. Image above. I really like the structure of this house. I am very sorry for the poor quality of the image my good video card went out so I am on a temp until I can get one in November. 

I have been working on my other Pirates most are up to level 6 now and are in Jonah Town. I still need my Witchdoctors there. All of my Pirates are coming along. My Perilous Paige owns 11 ships now , yeah I know , how many do I need right? I just cannot seem to sell them. I am hoping one day to be able to decorate the inside of them. Well that is it for today. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend
Paige MoonShade aka Perilous Paige

4 comments:

  1. Paige dear the Volcano Island comes with boochbeard bundle. castaway cove is in crown shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got both the volocano and Castaways Cove from bundles . Volcanco from boochbeard and the castaways cove from the cutthroat.The ones in the crowned shop
      Castaway refuse and Buccaneers Den

      Delete
  2. You can sell the ships; you just have to make sure you un equip all the equiptment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know but why would i want to sell the ships? I want to show them all off :)

      Delete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade