Monday, October 22, 2012

Mini update

Greetings Wizards,

I am working very hard on getting my second spring gardening spell,  just a bit more and Ill have it. Have many plants at elder in my Wizard university house. I cannot wait to post about it , though would look awful funny with ghost plants everywhere. I am also getting  wizards through Avalon that have not gotten through it yet. Hope everyone is enjoying all the Halloween contests. I am also playing my Perilous Paige through Pirate101 and decorating houses there.  Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade