Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sultans Palace Day 2 of Decorating



Greetings Wizards,

Yesterday I had shown you the newest feature to Wizard101. I have been asked when are they coming , well I would start looking at your local Gamestops in June. I do understand some Gamestops sold them early. Remember to ask for the Mega Bundle gift card not the Epic Bundle. On to the fun stuff.

I have been busy! As you see in the top picture been playing a bit decorating the outside with proud lion mounts placed on the first walk up pedestals and yes they can still roam free but they always will be there when I first arrive at the palace to greet me. The outside has only begun we will continue with this another day . ;)




Let's move on inside. I have 2 rooms completed and one I am just not sure if it will stay the way it is now, although I am starting to feel my theme beginning. Desert Oasis is what I am going to be calling this sultans palace house. Over the next few weeks I will be crafting and finding items to transform this house into a lush oasis. This first picture I am going to show you is the very first room I transformed.




This next room I have is a bit of fun. There is a treasure room hidden below where the genie is in this palace and the first thing that pops in my mind when I saw this was oh wish I had a crane to pull these golden statues out. :) Anyone remember those crane games? You know the vending machines at the stores where you ask for a quarter or more now day. Well I made my own! See there is this golden oni statue I would really like to place in my house only if I could get that claw around it. I got a really fun picture of a old fashion crane game and my version.




I finished the room off with pet cannons to protect my treasure. a wheel barrel to collect it with a ice colossus pet helping out. A very nice solar bed , of course I am sleeping down there! and One of my newest favorite pets a topaz kraken which is golden himself.

As the days go by I'll be posting more and more rooms as they all get completed. Until this house is completed at that time I'll post a video of the completed piece. Tomorrow I have a housing show case from Talon of his Island getaway. Until next time ,happy house decorating.

Your Friend,
Paige MoonShade

5 comments:

  1. Wow it looks great so far! I can wait to see the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful Paige :) I would love to visit sometimes! This is one of my favorite projects of yours Paige. Thanks for decorating and being my role model! ~Mack~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon WillowweaveMay 30, 2011 at 6:20 PM

    You have a great taste for decorating - love the crane surrounded by gold! Crane games, but only life-size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my... that house is awesome.can you friend me on wizard101. meet me at the commons my name is dylan earthstone

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade