Monday, May 16, 2011

Housing Inventory, I can find my Items!!



Greetings Wizards,

Have you gone hours on end to find that one certain item? Rummaging from house to house and still not be able to find it? Well your prayers have been answered! Our friends at Kingsisle made it possible to just click on your attic and find all the items you have in that house in a one stop area. We can now find that potted cattail that was placed and forgotten in a year ago house!

I have been so busy with Wintertusk, I never got to properly Thank
Arthur Wethersfield for hearing my pleas of not being able to find items throughout all my houses. So Thank you Sir! You made this Wizard very happy :D. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade