Saturday, May 28, 2011

Housing Showcase Talon




Greetings Wizards,
Todays showcase is from a player I met over a year ago. I had a decorating contest for dorms over at Wizard101 central in which Talon had floated his way out of the out and over the dorm room. Talon to this day still floats his way out of bounds and has become a really unique designer.

In the image above you can see how far away I was to get that cool picture. Talon made this island getaway a full off shore resort. I made a slide show in the order of how my travels began at Talon's wizard101 house, I will post it at the end of this segment.




You first have to swim out to get to the landing sun deck and go up and over the diving board. I dunno if I want to dive off those that shark looked pretty mean. Up to a shaded area then swim back to shore. Oh yeah I even got to meet his pet wavechanters. Cute :)Back on shore you get to see a wonderful fountain Talon created. As you go inside you find a shark hut area and a really cool image I took of under the waterfall you can see this in the above image. I do hope everyone enjoys this week housing showcase and much as I did. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


6 comments:

  1. Alric SummerthornJune 1, 2011 at 8:06 PM

    lol i like swimming over there XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got a house for you, a house with a fort made entirely out of tablets! If your intrested, my name is Hunter legend wraith. DATE (If intrested) june 12th commons near the pond (front) wu realm area 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry time, 7:00 pm west coast time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am unsure 7pm is a bit late for me. I will see if I can make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I forgot to show up x face palm x new date: tuesday june 21st 3:00 PM west coast time. Again i'm sorry for not showing up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same realm and area.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade