Friday, May 13, 2011

New wizard101 Commercial



Greetings wizards,
I am posting about this new commercial for one simple reason, Can you guess what it is?
First off Wintertusk!! Now that looks totally cool. What I want to point out is that magic carpet mount and what is that???? Maybe a new house??!!. Or, I know how often has everyone asked to go to top of krokotopia, you know that unreachable island???
I cannot wait to see all this new stuff. Until next time Happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


2 comments:

  1. India themed world? I can almost guarentee that. Just imagine fighting Efreets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not mind fighting Efreets :)

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade