Thursday, May 19, 2011

Housing Showcase Malron GhostRider




Greetings wizards,

I recently got to visit this very unique Island getaway Wizard101 Celestia. This houses is set in a maze style full of Jungles and hidden areas just full of exciting adventures. When you first get to the house You see a grand wall of Celestia tree stumps ,you know right then this is gonna be different.

As go start to wonder through the maze you come to spot that are unique all their own, from jungle crypts to goat monk gardens. He even has a lions den, the lioness was very friendly . Here is one spot I came to that I was fully surrounded in a lush jungle.



Continuing around the maze You find areas such as Krokotopian Shark jails, now that was a fun spot. There was a trail that you had to walk over Marleybone drillers ,Watch your step! I would not of wanted to fall off there. When you come to the end of the maze you find yourself following a warriors path, very well placed. Photo below.




I made a slideshow of my trip though this exciting house. It starts at the beginning of my adventure through this Island house with all the areas that just made me go wow! I do hope my readers enjoy this housing showcase as much as I did visiting it. Awesome Job Malron GhostRider. Until next time, happy house decorating.

Your friend,
Paige MoonShade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade