Thursday, August 20, 2015

What's been happening?

Hello Friends,
I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, no excuses, I know. I have been missing my Brother awful bad. Thank you Misty Jackson for the art work Valdus LegendCrafter would approve. So what have I have I been doing? Well been slowly getting back to decorating.  I'm doing 3 houses at this time; Marleybone (Auto Repair, pictures above),  A Royal Playhouse and a Mooshu Tranquil Garden. I'm using the new furniture packs for the inside of the houses.
I have also played some PvP in Pirate101. I did five battles,  only won one though. Hey never said I was good at it. ;) It was nice to see all the players doing PvP. I had fun and good luck to everyone who enter the draw from KingsIsle.

2 comments:

  1. *HUGS* Just take it one day at a time. No need to say sorry. It is great to see you posting again though! And yeah.....I'm not good at PVP either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. More *Chrissy Hugs* for your healing. We are here for you in any way you need. <3 Your getting back into the swing of things has hit a home run :D That mechanic's house is AWESOME. I am SO looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade