Wednesday, August 5, 2015

August 2015 Ravenwood Bulletin Newsletter! - House a Palooza!

If you read the Ravenwood Newsletter you saw a slide show of furniture soon to come to Wizard101.  Looks like we have a new Avalon land plot with wooden,  I repeat WOODEN castle blocks. Can you imagine mixing those with those with Arcane blocks or even Axteca blocks? I sure can I mind is a whirlwind thinking of ideas.
As we watch the slide show you see new world furniture Dragonspyre,  Marleybone,  Mooshu and looks like Wizard City?  I love the round bed, OMG a claw footed bathtub, Mooshu so pretty. Wizard city is that a side bed? These items are fantastic and cannot wait to get my hands on them. House a Palooza is HERE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to have your Pirate or Wizard name attached to your question. I will answer these question as soon as possible.

Sorry any players who stays anonymous or unknown will no longer be posted or answered. Your wizard or pirate's name is required.

Thank you.
Paige MoonShade